True Personal Awareness & Success
Miscommunication and conflict are all too common — at work, school, home, and even on the field.
We’ve all experienced such challenges:
- Productivity and morale are low. The manager’s expectations are never clearly communicated. Employees are regularly anxious because of it.
- Student engagement and academic outcomes must improve. The teacher has a low capacity for empathy. They don’t understand the importance of inclusive teaching practices.
- Many healthcare workers are emotionally and physically drained. Leadership is unsure how to improve employee satisfaction and retention. Burnout rises, miscommunication increases and patient care suffers.
- Service members struggle with the transition from military to civilian life. The change in location, daily routine, and sense of mission can be overwhelming. Self-esteem, family life, and future career are negatively affected.
The list of examples could go on and on.
The reason miscommunication and conflict are so common is that each of us has our own personality type, and it has a tremendous effect on how we interact with other people.
So, if we’re all so different, how can we successfully live and work together?
For over 40 years, True Colors programs have utilized a proprietary methodology and innovative toolset to maximize your most important resource — your people.
How True Colors Can Help
The True Personal Awareness & Success training guides participants through the foundational concepts of the True Colors system as it applies to all areas of their lives.
In this interactive, engaging, and life-changing training participants explore their own distinctive personality strengths and stressors. They’ll also learn to respect and appreciate differences in the ways people function.
True Colors collaborates with you to develop customized online and in-person programming for your entire organization. While each solution we offer is unique, all our solutions promote improved communication through shared experiences, increased self-awareness, a common language to discuss differences, and elevated empathy for others.
Our Evidence-based Approach
The True Colors proprietary methodology distills complex temperament theory into practical tools and actionable programs. We use colors — Orange, Gold, Green, and Blue — to differentiate the four primary personality types and illuminate how these types best interact with each other.
By helping individuals better understand themselves and others, our evidence-based approach reveals the “why” behind behavioral issues within organizations.
Utilizing this knowledge, True Colors provides programmatic solutions that improve communication and relationships.
Three Ways True Colors is Different
True Colors has been a leader in consulting and training for over 40 years. We are the original, user-friendly "colors" temperament and personality typing program.
True Colors is intentionally designed to work with your entire organization, not just your leadership. Our programming embodies an organizational culture where everyone feels understood and empowered.
Our programs provide tools for immediate results and long-lasting benefits. The knowledge gained improves participants’ professional, academic, and personal lives.
True Program Outcomes
- Participants come together in a fun, interactive way
- Sets the foundation for genuine relationship building and honest dialogue
- Increased self-awareness
- Helps individuals better understand themselves and others
A universal language to discuss and understand differences
Paving the way for more inclusive conversations and diverse relationships
- Elevated empathy
- Improving understanding of others to prevent miscommunication and conflict
And As a Result
- Enhanced recruitment and retention
Ongoing Personal Awareness & Success Development
Our tailored trainings — supported by expert trainers, personal assessments, and robust learning materials — is available in person or online.
Participants can build upon what they have learned in the True Personal Awareness & Success trainings by continuing their True Colors journey. We offer a wide variety of workshops that explore specific areas in more depth: Communication, Conflict Navigation, Consultative Selling, Teaching & Learning Styles, Emotional Learning, Team Building, and more.
Whatever challenges you may be facing at work, school, home, or on the field, we have solutions that put people first and enhance organizations.